Legislative Aides to Contact About Certain Issues

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Legislative Aides to Contact About Certain Issues

Post by Brian on Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:22 pm

It's helpful to address letters about health care to:
Nolan Ahern
Senior Legislative Assistant
The Honorable Greg Walden
2185 Rayburn House Office Building
Washington, DC 20515

For requests that Walden visit Bend, or Russia related stuff, try:
Andrew Malcolm
Deputy Chief of Staff and Communications Director

For environment and immigration issues try:
Riley Bushue
Legislative Director

Posts : 157
Join date : 2017-01-03
Location : Oregon


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum